Monday, April 12, 2010

6th wise lady speaks out...

The 6th wise lady is very forthcoming. When asked if she is wise, she replies "No...I am not at all wise."

However, I think otherwise. She's a voracious reader and a very good reader too. The books she reads always have an exotic name and are by exotic authors. I always feel ashamed in asking her what she's reading because:

  1. I've never heard of the book or author
  2. I will never be able to read that book
  3. I struggle to pronounce the author's name
  4. Reminds me of how shallow my reading habits are

So...to get to the chase, she classifies as a wise lady...and here's what she had to say:

"for me expecting something is where u know that particular something is bound (u have a right) to happen but in wanting u r not sure coz u do not have any right over it.."

Quite rightly said...

No comments: