Monday, March 29, 2010

Clarifications from 4th wise lady...

I'm running out of wise ladies...but here's another one. And she really is a wise one...

"loads of difference
expecting means u implicitly want it without actually expressing it.
and if u get it u wud feel good
but if not u have a way of telling urself that u expected it but maybe expectations didnt materialize
but wanting something is clear cut
u want it means u want it
there are no 2 ways about it"

I thought when she started out, she would have the same opinion as mine...but alas!!!

4 comments:

Samyak said...

While I don't quite agree with the 4th wise lady, I like what she said.

Is there a way to put a 'Like' 'Dislike' for a post?

Keep them coming Gajju. What would we do without the wise ladies in our lives?

Unknown said...

sure somyoung...i'll get some more wise ladies to work the case

Amit said...

@ gaju- And you call me a batsman! Now come on, you deserve that title :P

Unknown said...

@tambde: you will always be the ultimate batting star for me...your innings are legendary man ;)