Monday, May 25, 2009

25 Year Timeline: Part I

As said before, here is the first part of my 25 Year timeline...covers my schooling days.

1. 16th May 1984: Born on an extremely wet and rainy Wednesday dawn. Second child to proud parents and a brother to a wonderful sister.
2. May 1988: Gave my first viva at the age of four…answered almost all questions and got admitted to Christ Church School.
3. 1992: First crush - my Scriptures teacher…she was 24, I was 8. She wore minis and I wore shorts…we shall leave it at that.
4. April 1993: Finished top of my class in 3rd standard…never gave up a podium finish till the 10th standard. It is all so meaningless now…
5. 1993-2000: Some of the best years of my life…from hating girls to discovering teenage love to doing crazy things…school was the best.
6. June 1997-April 1998: 8th standard…best year in school. Realized that biology was not all about mucous membrane, liver and kidneys…an interesting subject in more than one ways. Also, went below 90% for the first time but it was worth for all the fun I had…
7. December 1998: Made the move from Pepsi to alcohol…I think it was Kingfishers…not really sure on that but it was great fun. I remember being shit scared when returning home.
8. June 1999-April 2000: Final year in school…some really good times but all good things come to an end and so did this one.
9. May 2000: Secured 90.5% in ICSE Boards…I had slogged for a month and had been written off by most people…but frankly was amazed at these marks. Also, last time I ever crossed the 90% barrier.

Next parts should follow soon...

No comments: