Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A 25 year timeline

I turned 25 a few days back. Hmmm...I have been around for 25 years on this planet. They say you can see your entire life in a second before you die…and that second seems an eternity. I am not dying but nevertheless a few hours after I turned 25, I suddenly felt the need to go through my life…from childhood to adulthood…from wetting bed sheets to falling in love. Surprisingly it was a very pleasant journey…trying to remember some memorable incidents in your life…and trying to put away the memories of the not so good ones…

Life as someone rightly said…is a rollercoaster…it goes up and down…what makes it worth it is how you ride the troughs and the crests (a pretty positive statement coming from someone who is ever the pessimist)...

It is a pretty long timeline and hence am dividing it in parts…should be up anytime soon…

Glory Glory Manchester United!!!

No comments: