Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday boring Sunday

Sporty Sunday turns to Boring Sunday…I can’t watch TV because mom has to watch the French Open (Ana Ivanovic does have beautiful legs…but how long can I keep staring at them?). The game of football that I expected did not materialize. And so I am let with nothing to do but surf aimlessly, play Crazy Taxi, read football sites.

My remedy over boredom is to eat…but after two rounds of paani-puri and mango milkshake I still am bored. I have this really killer craving to have some home-made bhurji but I also have a feeling that this craving of mine will only remain that…an aimless craving.

After endless trips to the kitchen, my mom has now banned me from entering it. My sister has taken up battle-stations near the fridge in case I manage to escape mom. But now I am bored to even go to the kitchen.

So I contemplate sleeping but no sooner does the thought enter my mind, I discard it. I can’t sleep now because if I do, then I shall stay awake the whole night…and it really is not pretty to stay awake till 4 A.M. counting sheep, goats, donkeys, ants till you fall asleep.

Boredom is a slow killer…and right now I feel like I am slowly sinking in quicksand (people will argue that me being featherweight, I would not sink…but I feel like I am sinking and that’s that). I just don’t know what to do…I can see myself, over the next few hours, losing what little semblance of sanity is left in me.

I am now too bored to even continue this post…so I shall cease and desist. Ya, and by the way was nice to see Kimi Raikonnen back on the podium after a long time…Go Kimi go…

Over and out…

No comments: